LinkedIn is the worldwide popular social network in the professional arena, Today, nearly all employees and most of internet users have a LinkedIn profile, 93% of recruiters will review a candidate’s social profile before making a hiring decision. You can attract recruiters, headhunters and employers to your LinkedIn profile. It is almost essential to exist on the job market, develop and maintain their network of professional contacts and provide an extension “online” to his resume. But to convince recruiters, this is not enough: they want most to see specific things… Which ones?
It’s simple: the more your profile is completed, you will be more easily found by recruiters. In addition, if it comes to a half empty profile, it will simply turn around! Recruiters want to find on your LinkedIn profile, details of your professional career development, Don’t be lazy and take the time to fill in the empty fields left: your skills, experience, education etc.
While this may seem trivial, add a photo to your LinkedIn profile is important.
First, because it is more convenient. For example, to check that you know people who want to add yourself or find people after a networking: you are so sure you contact the right person.
Then, because LinkedIn is a networking site and it is easier to bind to people when we can associate their face to their name: it makes them more human contact. So choose a warm but professional photo to illustrate your profile.
If you are under 50 relationships in your LinkedIn profile, the recruiter can imagine three things.
- You are very sociable and you know few people.
- You don’t like to connect with others, you are a little paranoid.
- Technology and social media scare you.
In all three cases, this can be detrimental to you. It is not as much about relationships collecting irrelevant to inflate your network, but try to have at least a hundred relevant contacts to start.
The Fact that you are a High Performer
Recruiters are looking for performing candidates on LinkedIn. So be sure to sell itself, through your vocabulary (action verbs, results, success …) and having numerous recommendations of skills and expertise from your contacts. To have, give it: your contacts should make the favor!
Your Passion and Enthusiasm
Employers want to hire people who are passionate about what they do. To communicate your enthusiasm , join groups related to your field of expertise, announce your current missions in your status, share interesting articles, connect leaders in your area.
The testimony of third parties has a lot of weight on your LinkedIn profile (if they are positive, of course). So ask a few key people to write a LinkedIn recommendation for you, and be specific: about the type of recommendation that you would like (skills, enthusiasm, relate a specific mission, …) without dictating what to write, of course.
- An Unexpected Burst of Style on Facebook ( June 13, 2018 )
- How Can You Obtain The Twitter Verified Account ( May 17, 2018 )
- 4 Social Media Trends To Be Mindful Of In 2018 ( February 5, 2018 )
- Is Two Factor Authentication A Secure Method Of Controlling Access? ( January 9, 2018 )
- Avoid These Top 5 Mistakes In Web Design ( December 21, 2017 )
- Incredible Benefits Of Mobile Application Development For Your Business ( November 30, 2017 )
- Coupons and Promotions For Emails Turn Long Term Sales? ( October 27, 2017 )
- Is Social Networking Apps Dangerous For Young Teens? ( September 26, 2017 )
- Why Do I Need A YouTube Video For My Website? ( September 15, 2017 )
- How To Target Your Facebook Audience ( July 23, 2017 )
December 23, 2016 at 6:58 am
November 5, 2016 at 12:55 pm
October 31, 2016 at 11:06 am
October 13, 2016 at 10:48 am
September 10, 2018 at 6:39 am
September 7, 2018 at 9:32 am
August 31, 2018 at 3:58 am
July 26, 2018 at 12:12 pm
July 17, 2018 at 12:15 pm
July 15, 2018 at 8:17 am
July 2, 2018 at 4:16 am
June 13, 2018 at 8:31 am
May 25, 2018 at 12:59 am
May 19, 2018 at 6:15 am