There are a number of options available for mobile recharges or the pay bills online. Many Recharge portals offer recharge at the discounted rates or usable coupons with it. We will now see three top Mobile Recharge applications designed for Android phones. They are only for Indian operators and may be utilized for recharging postpaid, prepaid, data cards, utility and electricity bills. As apps have different features these cannot be compared. It will be proper to make use of instant recharge portals to recharge your mobile and payment of bills required. This way you will save your time and get coupons and discounts. Payment can be made using net banking, debit cards or credit card. Your financial transactions are completely safe.
Advantages of using recharges and bill payments through Android are:
- You can recharge your mobile in just 10 seconds.
- No requirement of visiting traditional stores.
- Fully secure transactions without any difficulties.
- Save money by using coupons and discounts.
- Recharge may be done by sending SMS and IVR.
- Payment deduction is made credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
- Recharge may be done with any of the operators.
- Check plans and tariff of operators conveniently from app Mobile Recharge Applications for the Android.
- Absolutely secure transactions.
It is advisable to install all three apps because their features are different. These apps would not need huge memory on the smartphone. Remember that you need active data connection to begin recharging. Get their latest offers at www.couponDekho.co.in.
- Paytm coupons: This is the simplest, trusted and the best recharge portal available on Android in India now. It lets you recharge any number in just 10 seconds. Main features are:
* Available on iOS platform and Android.
* Recharge data card or any number in 10 seconds.
* Instant DTH recharges.
* Check various recharges with specific operators.
* Various payment options like debit card, credit card and net banking are available.
* Exclusive coupons can be obtained with every recharge. These are delivered by email.
* Free downloading from Google Play.
- Mobikwik coupons: This is another good recharge available on different platforms. Numerous recharges like mobile, DTH, Bill Payment, electricity, gas and premiums of life insurance policies can be made easily from smartphone. Main features are:
* Instant recharge in two seconds.
* For instant recharge, you have to add balance on MobiKwik account.
* Offers from Makemytrip, café coffee day, Yebhi etc on your recharge.
* App is small, light and fast on your mobile phone CPU.
* Various payment options.
It is available on iOS devices, Android and Windows smartphones. It is simple to use and light. The main features are:
- Millions use this daily for recharging mobiles, making postpay mobile payments and DTH recharge.
- Secure payment options.
- Special offers wherein you either get cash backs or you choose from the multiple discount coupons equivalent to your recharge value, which makes your recharge free.