Posting and interacting on social media is an effective way to promote all kinds of businesses. From restaurants to recipe books, social media attracts people to what you have to offer. Discover how using professional photos can enhance your social media posts and grab the attention of your target market.
A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
The old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words holds true when it comes to social media. Some social media accounts are primary based on images, such as Pinterest and Instagram. Others use limited words, such as Twitter, and adding an image can make a simple post more compelling. A photo can convey meaning when there are too few words to go into detail. Plus, a unique image can make your post stand out from all the rest.
Bring a Vision to Life
Descriptions can help people create an image in their minds about the benefits of your products or services. But photo actually brings this vision to life. Photos reveal the color, shape, and essence of what your company does. They can also be used to create a mood. Showing people who are engaged with your staff or enjoying your product is like a visual testimonial for your company. Photos can also brand your company by displaying your packaging and logo.
Awaken the Senses
A vibrant photograph can awaken the viewer’s senses. For example, eateries use images in their advertisements and menus to make people feel hungry. The image of a juicy burger can make someone want to order one. A drip cascading down the side of a tall cocktail glass an suddenly inspire thirst. A great photograph will make a person see, smell, taste, feel, and desire what is shown in the image. This compels the viewer to take action. Ultimately, this can result in more customers and profits for your business.
Attracting Local Customers
Once you have amazing imaging with smart text, it’s time to use social media to attract local customers. People use their mobile devices to find what they want on-the-spot. Make sure they see images of your business that make them want more. A bar can show bright photos of its latest creative cocktail up-close and with a group of fun-loving people sipping it. This type of localized social media marketing can bring in a larger crowd for happy hour and capture your local market when it is ready to act.
- Has Facebook Gone Too Far? ( July 21, 2017 )
- How Can Facebook Reactions Affect Your Brand? ( June 7, 2017 )
- 4 Surefire Ways To Get More (Real) Instagram Followers ( May 26, 2017 )
- 5 Furious Ways Social Media Marketing Helps Build Your Brand ( May 1, 2017 )
- 9 Essential Influencer Marketing Tips To Leverage This Year ( April 27, 2017 )
- What Is Instagram? ( April 11, 2017 )
- What To Consider When Seeking Services Of Content Marketing Expert ( February 6, 2017 )
- Various Social Media Marketing Services For The Small Businesses ( January 23, 2017 )
- 5 Social Media Trends To Watch Out In 2017! ( December 23, 2016 )
- Event Marketing Tips To Keep Attendees Engaged Before, During and After Your Event ( November 25, 2016 )
December 23, 2016 at 6:58 am
November 5, 2016 at 12:55 pm
October 31, 2016 at 11:06 am
October 13, 2016 at 10:48 am
August 18, 2017 at 5:10 am
August 4, 2017 at 6:57 am
July 24, 2017 at 6:35 am
July 22, 2017 at 7:24 pm
July 21, 2017 at 5:12 am
July 19, 2017 at 9:35 am
July 18, 2017 at 4:53 am
July 17, 2017 at 6:29 am
July 14, 2017 at 8:29 am
July 5, 2017 at 12:28 pm